Aura Oil Burner in Smoke Grey is a beautiful diffuser made of natural marble with a brass or aluminium bowl. AURA Oil Burner is not only an aesthetic object but it also creates an atmosphere with our scented, ambient aromatherapy oils. Use Aura Oil Burner with one of our MEMENTO Essentiel Oil blends which are created and mixed with carefully selected oils by BRANDT COLLECTIVE.
Because marble is a natural stone, the colour and structure may vary. The surface is not treated, we therefore recommend protecting the product from acidic food and cleaning agents. Over time the marble and the metal bowl will get marks from the soot and heat, this can be removed gently with a damp cloth. Restore the original shine of the bowl with a suitable polishing agent, or keep the natural patina. Avoid using the oil burner outdoor.
Aura Oil Burner is designed by Julie Brandt.
Please note: tea light candle and essential oil is not included.
– Burnished brass
– Height: 10 cm
– Diameter: 14 cm
– Weight: 1,53 kg
How to use the oil burner:
Place the tea light candle in the burner. Fill 1/3 of the bowl with water before adding 3-5 drops of an essential oil of your choice. Light the candle and then simply wait until the scent fills the room to your liking. Remember to refill the water before it evaporates completely while the candle is still lit. You can also add more drops of the essential oil if you like. It is recommended to only use the oil burner maximum 3 times a day for about 30-40 minutes at a time. Let the burner cool down after use before cleaning the bowl with a soft damp cloth.
– Place the oil burner on a stable and heat-resistant surface
– Keep the burner distanced from other interior decorations, curtains, etc.
– Keep the burner out of the reach of children and pets.
– Make sure not to leave a lit candle unattended and make sure the flame is not exposed to draft
– Make sure the water does not evaporate completely when in use
– Refill the water when there is still some water left in the bowl, otherwise blow out the candle and let the bowl cool down before using the oil burner again
– Do not touch the oil burner/bowl when in use and right after, as the metal gets hot.
– Product images: Actual product colours may vary slightly from colours shown on your screen
– Maintenance: Wipe with damp cloth
firstname.lastname@example.org / Lemchesvej 7, 2900 Hellerup, Denmark.
All designs are subject to copyright and design protection, 2021.