An elegant handcrafted handle with metal bearings placed at the end of the handle-bar. The wide variety of materials and finishes for both the handlebars and bearings, make it possible to mix and match the various fittings, adding a personal, exclusive touch to kitchens, wardrobes, bathrooms, doors and furniture new and old. THE END is available in 270 different combinations and in 3 sizes. It will suit beautifully on most cabinet doors, wardrobe and dressing drawers, cupboards and kitchen units.
- Each product is made to order and shipped approximately in 3 weeks (please note: We are experiencing longer delivery times, up to 5 weeks, due to COVID-19)
- As products are made to order, they’re non-returnable.
- Product images: only some variations are shown.
- Burnished Brass finish may vary slightly from batch to batch. This variation is due to the natural process of oxidation that causes the burnishing effect.
- Satin brass patinates quite quickly which should not be seen as a defect.
Horn and wenge are natural materials therefore colors and markings may vary between one handle and another. We do our best to match handles placed in the same order, but variations may still occur.
- All designs are subject to copyright and design protection. Inter alia registration numbers RCD 003494574-0001 to -0009.