An elegant handcrafted handle with a metal bearing placed at the center of the handlebar. The large selection of materials and finishes of both crossbars and plinths makes it possible to mix and match the different parts. The many variants can help to create a personal and exclusive touch for kitchens, wardrobes, bathrooms, doors and furniture, new and old. THE CENTER is available in 360 different combinations. THE CENTER will fit beautifully on most cupboard doors and drawers in both wardrobes, kitchens and bathrooms.
- Each product is made to order and shipped approximately in 3 weeks (please note: We are experiencing longer delivery times, up to 5 weeks, due to COVID-19)
- As products are made to order, they’re non-returnable.
- Product images: only some variations are shown.
- Burnished Brass finish may vary slightly from batch to batch. This variation is due to the natural process of oxidation that causes the burnishing effect.
- Horn and wenge are natural materials therefore colors and markings may vary between one handle and another. We do our best to match handles placed in the same order, but variations may still occur.
- Satin brass patinates quite quickly which should not be seen as a defect.
- All designs are subject to copyright and design protection. Inter alia registration numbers RCD 003494574-0001 to -0009.